Loading...

Friday 8 April 2016

SHTF Stove Results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DHmvV8JUsM

Here is the video where I do an overview of how my stove worked. I show and explain what went right and what went wrong. The actual videos of the stove burning were screwed by my cheapo camera, so this video is kind of an over all look.

I thought this stove works very well and it is a part of my bug out bag. It will be great for cooking things and possibly drying out items of clothing if your careful. Then once your done with that just remove the stove from the fire. Leaving you embers to start a regualr campfire for the night of warm sleeping.

I do hope to sell these stoves on ebay, once i figure that out. I hope some people are interested and that will help fund me with the off grid tiny house.

Thanks
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment